However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any delay in delivery.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 10 days of receipt.
Subject to the following conditions:
• Items are returned carriage paid.
• Items are received in a resalable condition.
• Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
• Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
• Items returned after 10 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
• All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, order reference number (if applicable), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
• We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
You must obtain permission from us before returning any goods.
Please contact our office on +44 (0)1795 420312 regarding this.
Tillett Racing Seats are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 10 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
On any non standard specially made item were serve the right to charge a 50% deposit to the customer's credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer's implicit instructions to manufacture the goods on their behalf after discussion with ourselves.
Please contact our office, quoting your order number if you have any questions or queries.